What’s Your Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Story Contest (Extended)
Recommend this post? Add a plus one.
Memories, moments, time, taste, aroma, brew, take a sip through memory lane.
others with your
Remember your first date over soul-warming cups of Chai Latte? Or when you landed that important business deal over Cappucino? And how relaxing your me-time felt curled up in the couch with your Double Vanilla Ice Blended?
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf invites you to share your most memorable experiences at The Bean online by joining the My Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Story. Whether it’s about a beautiful moment shared with someone close to your heart or an interesting event that happened over coffee, we’d like to know what your favorite Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf memory is. Tell us what’s brewing and get a chance to win a trip to Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA for 4 days and 3 nights, with accommodations and pocket money.
1. The entry should feature your personal The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf story and should be downloadable.
2. Format of entry can either be through the following:
a. Photos – at most 10 photos
b. Video – maximum 3 minutes running time, vcd/dvd format
c. Audio – maximum 3 minutes running time, mp3 or wav format
d. Essay – minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 300 words, Word format
3. Entries must be posted online either through:
h. Other social sites or personal sites
4. Participants may submit as many entries as they want provided that each entry has a unique URL for posting.
5. You can start submitting your entries on April 18, 2008.
6. Duration of submission of entries will be from April 18 to July 31, 2008.
7. Submission of entries should be done online through The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s microsite, www.whatsyourcoffeebeanandtealeafstory.com
Entries will be accepted until July 31, 2008, 5:00PM.
For more information, log onto www.whatsyourcoffeebeanandtealeafstory.com.